Sarah “One of the main appealing factors about love.golf was just getting out there and doing it straight from the start. No sitting around
What is /wp-content/themes/love-golf/dist/images/sprite.svg#love-golf-inline-logo">
Backed by ground-breaking research, love.golf is a proven approach to women’s coaching, delivered by a community of coaches who engage, inspire and progress women in the sport.
Women who have tried love.golf say they enjoy the unexpected sense of fun, achievement, togetherness and increased self-confidence. Take a look at their stories to find out more about the positive impact of love.golf.
All love.golf experiences are hosted by our team of inspiring coaches who will provide all the golf equipment you need to get started.
The love.golf approach
love.golf is different and here’s just a few reasons why:
– All of our sessions are lively, active, memorable experiences
– You won’t be spending long periods of time on a driving range
– The majority of learning takes place out on the golf course
– We are more than just a coaching programme – we are a community
– We challenge tradition (including dress codes!)
Find your nearest love.golf coach and venue here. You’ll love it!
Got a question for love.golf? See our FAQs or send a message to Head Coach Alastair Spink and we’ll get straight back to you.
love.golf, the pioneering social group coaching programme supported by Syngenta, has been awarded the European Golf Course Owners Association’s